Calgary Commuting Culture

Bicycle - Day 3 First week summary

Route today was the same as Day #1 and #2. Time was approximately the same as well. Weather was all good today, not too windy, not too cold. Pretty standard commute, low stress - except the usual gauntlet - cost-effective and almost as fast as a car!

The First Week
Pretty good week, with nothing really out of the ordinary occurring during my commute. In the next few weeks I will be varying my route just to show some different perspectives and I really hope to have my camera situation figured out by then... I'm not riding tomorrow due to the fact that the weather is supposed to tank by mid-afternoon, dropping down to -20C or something stupid.

Here are my stats for the week (these are all approximations)

Time spent commuting on bike - 2.25 hrs.
Distance covered on commutes - 42km.
Cost - $0.00
Mental state - good, no close calls with cars or anything like that; nice to be on the bicycle again!

Labels: