Day One
Route and Time:Today travelling was hectic. I logged 30 minutes on the bus and 45 on the C-Train only travelling inbetween West Hillhurst, Kensington, SAIT and the Unversity of Calgary.
The Experience:
I tried a new route the University stopping in Kensington for a 9:00am appointment. I looked up my schedule on the trusty Calgary Transit guide to find that the bus left my stop at 8:36. I showed up 6 minutes early, thankfully, as the bus was early as well! Good old roads making scheduless hardly ever percise! All was well the rest of the trip catching the C-Train after the morning rush at Sunnyside. Later in the day I did however miss my train by seconds! It is really frustrating pushing the open door button and not having it do so! So there was ten minutes of my life spent waiting for another train.
Today's Highlight:
The most interesting part of the day though was the "friendly" fellow who wanted my friend and I to attend an event with him and wouldn't take no for an answer! He started a random conversation on the C-train platform and followed us on to the train continuing to try and convince to help him out with his studies... pretty random! He was harmless but persistant!
How I feel:
Overall today was a pretty easy day on transit. It was never crowded, always getting a seat, and the roads were not conjested either. Even with the persistant random, which was really quite funny, today's rank is an 8 out of 10!
Labels: Transit