Slow moving on Crowchild!
OK, so I have to bitch. For weeks now the speed limit on Crowchild from Stoney Trail to Dalhousie station has been 50 km/h, when it's usually 80. No big deal right? Wrong, it's soooo annoying. I exit onto Crowchild from Nosehill almost everyday and each day I'm annoyed at the speed limit. The Nosehill Drive intersection has been a disaster since I moved here last August, as they are building onto the CTrain there. They have re-routed traffic like 15 times already and now with the overpass over Crowchild things seems to be getting a little better, except now there are more lights. Boo!! And they are synchronized, so if you get one you get them all.Anyways, this 50 k and hour thing has to do with the c-train completion also. And I'm not even sure why the speed limit is so low. I don't see guys working on the road, I see them working on the tracks. And the police are usually out trying to catch speeders, so one can't even speed. Remember speed fines double in construction zones. I just had to make this known, because surely I can't be the only one annoyed at this. I miss going 80!!
Labels: Car