Calgary Commuting Culture

Bicycle - 4 day round-up 11, 12 & 13

My commute over the past three days has been very standard. Although this morning was a nasty, wet slow snow/slush fest. My feet were sopping wet and freezing by the time I got to work but I was OK - I've ridden through much worse before, although it's been a while since my feet have been that uncomfortable. Everything else was good though. No close calls or stressful stuff, just mellow bike path stuff mixed in with my gauntlet. I am going to try and capture the gauntlet on film next week now that my helmet cam is fully operational!

Yes, it's true, I finally got my hands on a helmet camera that works. The audio capture is not great so we're going to have to get creative with the sound mixing, but the images are all there, sweet! I tried to upload some stuff to youtube.com but I have to edit it down before it will let me upload stuff. For some reason it didn't seem to like my 990MB file ;)

I am going to try to get some video up this weekend, this time I mean it! It will happen! Weekly stats will be posted tomorrow.

Labels: