Bicycle - Weekly summary and some video!
I commuted to UofC this morning for my COMS 441 class and I rode through weird freezing ice pellets which actually kind of hurt when they hit my face. Unfortunately I didn't have my helmet cam on, but trust me it wasn't much fun. Luckily it didn't last too long ;) Nice thing about commuting on Saturday morning is the complete lack of traffic!!So I finally did some video work this afternoon. I didn't do any editing or sound work, I was just looking to get some video from Youtube.com linked in, and here it is:
This was shot on February 28th on my way home from work. It's not my whole trip but you get the idea. It starts out turning left on to 9th Ave. just before the bridge that takes you into Inglewood then proceeds into Stampede Park and cuts off right around the Talisman Centre.
Weekly Summary
Distance: 110km. (approx.)
Time: 6 hours (approx.)
Weather: Hit and miss, some snow, some sun, some wind, some freezing ice pellets...
Mental: No high stress stuff, except the 'bob and weave' with the dump trucks on Monday
Physical: I still have a lingering cold/sickness which seems to be affecting my energy level, but no pain or discomfort directly related to commuting by bicycle
Cost: Once again a big fat $0.00!!!