Strangers
The Route:Yesterday I walked to Kensington, 20 minutes, and caught the C-Train out to Sunridge mall, 30 minutes.
The Experience:
It was a good trip. I was worried about the people that would be on the train with me as I was headed out to the ghetto but my worries were for nothing as usual! I had a seat all to myself and wasn't bothered by anyone.
The Highlight:
Even though I wasn't bothered by anyone a fellow across from me was. Another man got on the train with a ice cream bucket and started asking people if they wanted some cookies and someone finally took one just to make him quite. After he finished eating the cookie he then asked if he was going to get high from them! It was quite the humorous scene! It definitely made my day!
How I feel:
It was a good trip overall I can't complain, so I give it an 9 out of 10 for the entertainment value!
Labels: Transit